Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 8 servings
- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 16 paper-thin slices prosciutto (2 packages)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim off tough ends of each asparagus.
- Drizzle with olive oil and brush to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Wrap 4-5 spears of asparagus in one slice of prosciutto.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, roast until asparagus is tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Arrange on a platter and serve warm.