With kale and avocado as the two main ingredients, this salad is the very definition of nutrient-density-in-a-bowl. Simple to make yet packed full of flavour, everyone is sure to love this classic salad.
- 1 bunch kale, washed and torn off stalks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 avocado, ripe and diced into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine kale, olive oil and lemon juice until kale is tender.
- Add the avocado pieces, pepper and salt.
- Toss to coat evenly and serve.