A daily green shake does the body some serious good! Vitamins + minerals + antioxidants + probiotics + low carb + high protein + healthy fat … AND it’s tasty? It doesn’t get much better than that. And it’s portable for those busy mornings.
This is my favourite one to drink first thing in the morning as well as after hard workouts to kick start the recovery process. And here’s a video of me making it.
- 1 cup greens (spinach, kale, chard, beet greens)
- 1 celery stalk
- 2" chunk of cucumber
- handful of fresh or frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (mixed with water)
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ avocado
- 1 scoop Greens+ powder (I use the one with a multivitamin)
- 1 scoop Bulletproof upgraded collagen
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend for 1 min (dance, sing, meditate, squat, plank, or stand on one foot!)