If conventional nutrition and exercise approaches worked, would we be experiencing our current health crisis?
- Low fat, calorie-restrictive diets don’t work.
- Eating whatever you want in moderation doesn’t work.
- Point systems don’t work.
- Sweating it out on cardio equipment doesn’t work.
I’m curious, have you ever tried to achieve your health goals by following conventional wisdom? How did that work for you?
What if there was an easier way that resulted in:
- a healthy relationship with food and your body
- balanced hormones and gut bacteria
- a killer immune system
- stable energy, hunger and mood
- effortless weight management
- freedom from random aches, pains, rashes, gut rot and mid-afternoon hangriness!
Would you be willing to embrace an unconventional approach in order to experience these rewards?
If so, I’d love to work with you! I have two spots open for one-on-one clients. Schedule a complimentary consult to discuss if this is right for you.
Even if you’re not ready to invest in a health coach, there’s always something you can do to create different results.
Start a wellness book club. Make a date with a friend for a weekly walk. Set a screen curfew 1-hour before bed.
Small changes can equal big results, but if you always do what you’ve always done you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten.
Let’s make 2018 your year to get back on top of your priority list again. I believe in you!