Can changing the food you eat really make a difference?
It can … if you let it.
I’m going to let you in on a little secret. It’s a basic truth that we’ll never find a loophole for. We may be able to use all sorts of heroic measures to buy us time, but in the end it all boils down to one basic truth.
The food you eat should be packed with nutrients.
- That means it doesn’t come from a box, even if that box is touting all kinds of “healthy labels.”
- That means it wasn’t made in a manufacturing plant.
- That means it will go bad if you don’t eat it in a reasonable amount of time.
- That means there are no commercials for it on TV.
Changing the food you eat really can make a difference.
BUT…and there is always a but…only if you let it. How do you do this? Decide that it’s a priority, and then take consistent action meal after meal.
Our online Eat Real Food Academy course was carefully designed to help people make a smooth transition to eating delicious, nutrient-dense food. Warning, side effects include: improved energy, better sleep, fewer aches and pains, less intense sugar cravings, reductions in bloating and belly fat, and a happier outlook on life.
This is a 4 week program (+ a pre-week to set yourself up for success) covering 4 core topics:
- Introduction to Nutrition
- Limiting Beliefs
- Psychology of Eating, and
- Moving Forward in a fake food world
Registration opens tomorrow, Friday Oct. 23rd and only remains open until Monday Nov. 2nd, 2015. Mark your calendars so you don’t miss the sign up dates! For our most frequently asked questions, click here, and for more information or to sign up, click here: https://www.eatrealfoodacademy.com/erfasignup/
Like this post? Would you like weekly real food inspiration delivered right to your inbox?